Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Parent/Teacher Conference
On the 23rd of November,2010, it was the parent teacher conference. It was scary for me because I was very shy. But I felt really confident inside. I meant from the outside my face looked like I was worried and from the inside I felt confident. Anyway, the teacher talked about my behavior and manners and what I am doing good or bad and so on. Of course I am always well-behaved, have my manners,and do a good job at some things, and some things I need to work on. Since I'm in 5th grade and going to middle school, she told us to practice on what we are going to do at the conference. She said that it was going to be student-led. That made me terrified!! I needed to practice! I hate it when it is my turn to speak and esess myself. I'm not the kind that likes to speak or blabber about their selves. Oh well, you can't change the rules! So the parent/teacher conference was just.......and I have to say.............just OK. But, Ithink I would do better next time. Bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nicky, PLEASE don't be scared that the next conferences will student-led. There is no need to be terrified! You are a VERY hard working and enthusiastic student, and will do brilliantly! Mrs. J
ReplyDeleteThanks for supporting me! i feel a little better. OK! i will give it a try!
ReplyDelete