I've learned sooooooooo many things! I will start in Math. I learned how to make an improper fraction to a mixed number, how to make a percent into a mixed number, how to estimate, how to divide, what the divisibility rules are, how to measure, and so much more! Now lets go to reading. I learned that you have to at least read for 30 mins., you have a reading log with you, your parents need to sign it, your teacher also needs to sign it, you need to read everyday, if you read, you will know more hard words, you do a book project every month, and so on! Let me tell you what I've learned in writing. I've learned how to write neatly in cursive (I love this font!), punctuation, vocabulary, capitalization, essays, and more!!!!! Now, to rules. Of course I've learned that you should always follow the rules! But, I'm a bit worried that some people at OUR school BULLY A LOT!!! So, what I've learned is to NOT bully people because that would be terrible if I did!!! That's really ALMOST everything I've learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment