Reflection:
When I found out that our principle, Mr. Moynihan, was going to be replaced by Mr. Lettinga, I wasn't that surprised! I already knew that Eve, who is in 5B, was going. I was also very sad to hear that Mr. Moynihan is going. :( But I'm also looking forward to meet him. But I would be in middle school by the time he is the lower school. So that makes it double sad. :(( But I was really glad to meet him. He seemed very nice and fun and also in the assembly, he shared with all of us who, what, where, when, and why he came here. And don't forget how!
When I found out that our principle, Mr. Moynihan, was going to be replaced by Mr. Lettinga, I wasn't that surprised! I already knew that Eve, who is in 5B, was going. I was also very sad to hear that Mr. Moynihan is going. :( But I'm also looking forward to meet him. But I would be in middle school by the time he is the lower school. So that makes it double sad. :(( But I was really glad to meet him. He seemed very nice and fun and also in the assembly, he shared with all of us who, what, where, when, and why he came here. And don't forget how!
No comments:
Post a Comment