Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Student Led Conference :(

The S.L.C. went AWFUL!!! Oh! I'm just kidding! It was just O.K.!!! I mean it went well but I still expected something else. Something different. I don't know what it was that I would be "expecting" it to be. Although, it was very quiet. Ok. Back to topic. The S.L.C. went well and I showed my parents my portfolio and talk and discuss with them about the exhibition. I thought I was in charge of the WHOLE conference. Well, almost all of it. What I need to improve on is to get enough sleep EVERY day! It would take week! Or a month! I don't know how I will GET enough sleep! Okay, so now you would be thinking it was awful to talk to the teacher in front of your parents about how bad it is to not get enough sleep and chatting with your teacher at 10:00 pm and so on and so forth. But no! It wasn't as bad as you THINK it was! I actually got to clear out all the junk out of my brain that was stuck since Tr. 2!!! I mean I felt better. Well, it wasn't that bad after all. I had a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment