The exhibition was amazing. It was incredible. It was magical. We were actually going to do this! At first I couldn't believe it! I was ready all this time?? But when I think back at the retreat to this point, I felt really proud of myself. This is a BIG chance to show all of the progress you've made pre-k till 5th grade and show what kind of 5th grader you are and how hard-working you've become. My favorite part of the exhibition was cooperating. I love to work in groups and it was easy and fun to cooperate with each other. The most challenging part for me during the exhibition journey was collaborating. We had a bit too many ideas and it was a diseaster thinking together. But we still managed to collaborate a little bit. The exhibition was perfect! Nothing could go wrong AT ALL!!!! My group members (Marijn and Richard) also did a good job in the Exhibition!
No comments:
Post a Comment