We had our shadow plays on the 19th (Tuesday), 20th(Wednesday), and 21st(Thursday) of April! We did it 3 times!!! But it was still fun. The first one was our play! I was really excited and nervous at the same time because I was little red wolf!!!! That's right! The main character!!! But we get eaten up but the woodcutter saves me and my "grandpa". Here is the script:
Little Red Wolf
Characters
Little Red Wolf was baking chocolate cookies in her kitchen, which she greatly enjoyd doing. She decided to go and give some of her chocolate cookies to her Grandpa Wolf. As she was walking through the forest she meets the 3 Bad Pigs. The 3 Bad Pigs tell her to go another way to her Grandpa’s because the way she is going, is blocked. The 3 Pigs quickly take a shortcut, while Little Red Wolf is still walking. When the pigs arrive at her Grandpa Wolf’s house they eat him up! The 1st pig hides in the closet, the 2nd pig hides under the bed and the 3rd pig pretends he is Grandpa Wolf . After a long tiring walk, Little Red Wolf finally gets to her Grandpa’s house. She knocks on the door & her Grandpa says “Come in!” Suddenly the 2 Bad Pigs that were hiding, jumped onto Little Red Wolf and grabbed the Wolf’s hands while the pig that pretends to be the Grandpa eats Little Red Wolf. The 3 Bad Pigs fall into a deep sleep... The Woodsman was chopping down some trees, when he hears snoring which doesn't surprise him because he knows that Grandpa Wolf snores, but he still goes down to Grandpa Wolf’s house to investigate, and see what’s happening. He quickly realizes what has happened, he kills the 3 Bad Pigs and saves Little Red Wolf and her Grandpa.
Scene 1:Marija Props: Basket,Cookies, Little Red Wolf
Narrator: Once upon a time, there lived a wolf named Little Red Wolf. She loved visiting her Grandpa because she had no parents. One day when she heard that her Grandpa was sick she immediately decided that she wanted to go visit him and help him get better. She especially wanted to take him some of her delicious chocolate-chip cookies.
Little Red Wolf: Ohhh! It’s really great fun making such yummy cookies. I should take some to my Grandpa because I know how much he loves them! I can’t wait to see how happy he’ll be!
Scene 2: Amber Props:Basket (+ cookies in basket),Long Hood/Poncho.
Narrator: Little Red Wolf sets off from home to her Grandpa’s house. As she skips along, she hears soft footsteps. Suddenly, she sees three little pigs blocking her way.
Little Red Wolf: (happily) Greetings three little pigs.
1st Pig (angrily): We are not little!
2nd Pig (with attitude):Yeah!!!
Little Red Wolf: (confused) Okay then, you aren't little..... if you say so.
(Little Red Wolf passes the three little pigs.)
Narrator: She continues along her way to Grandpa’s house.
Scene 3 Alex D : Props Grandpa wolfs house,bed,closet and a door
Narrator: When the three pigs arrive at Grandpa Wolf’s house, the first pig grabs and quickly gobbles up Grandpa Wolf.
All Pigs:(worried and excitedly) “QUICKLY HIDE!!!”
Pig 1: Let’s hide somewhere. I’ll pretend to be Grandpa Wolf so Little Red Wolf doesn’t realize we’ve eaten her Grandpa.
Pig 2: I’ll hide under the bed!
Pig 3: I’ll hide in the closet!
All Pigs: Now, grab her and we’ll have an even bigger feast!
Narrator: One pig pretends to be Grandpa Wolf, another hides in the closet and the last pig hides under the bed. After a few minutes, they are all in their positions, ready to attack and eat Little Red Wolf.
Scene 4 and 5 Marijn: Props A basket + cookies, a red cape for Little Red Wolf.
Narrator: When Little Red Wolf arrives at her Grandpa’s house, she knocks on the door and hears a deep voice call her to come in.
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf: Come in, my darling!
Little Red Wolf: (happily): Hi Grandpa. I found out that you were sick, so I came to see you. Wow! You do look very sick.
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf:Yes my dear, I’m very, very sick.
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf (sniffing): OOH!!! What is that delicious smell ??? Could it be my favourite cookies?
Little Red Wolf: Yes Grandpa, they are your favorite cookies!!!
I came to cheer you up a bit!!!
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf:Thank you, I always knew you were kind and caring.
Little Red Wolf: Grandpa, something strange happened on the way here. I met some weird pigs in the woods and they told me to take a shortcut that actually took me a lot longer.
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf: OOOHH my dear, you know that you should never ever trust strangers!!!!
Little Red Wolf: I know Grandpa! Anyway, I’m here now. Look, I’ve brought you some of your favorite cookies!
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf: Come closer my dear, and let me try some.
Scene 6 Nicky Props: fake body, fake hair.
Narrator: As Little Red Wolf approaches Grandpa’s bed, he leaps forward and grabs her.
1st Pig / Grandpa Wolf: Thank you my darling but I would much rather EAT YOU!!
Little Red Wolf: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don’t want to be eaten! I’m too young to die!!!
Narrator: The two other little pigs rush out from their hiding places.
2nd and 3rd Pigs: Come on! Let’s GET her!!!!
(They all jump onto Little Red Wolf!)
Narrator: The 1st and the 3rd pigs grab Little Red Wolf while the 2nd Pig eats her.
2nd Pig: Yuck! There’s a hair in my mouth!!! I wish there wasn't so much hair!
1st and 3rd Pig: Hahahaha!!! You’ve got hair in your mouth!!!
2nd Pig: Yeah! Whatever!
1st Pig:(yawning) I’m tired! I’m going to sleep!
2nd Pig: Me two!
3rd Pig: Me three!
Narrator: Within a few minutes, they were all fast asleep.
Scene 7:Remer Props: ax, bed, knife
Narrator:The Woodsman is walking past Grandpa Wolf’s house when he hears someone snoring. He isn’t surprised as he knows Grandpa Wolf snores a lot and loudly. Anyway, he still goes to see what was happening. He sees the three pigs in a deep, deep sleep and realizes what has happened! He knows that he has to quickly cut open the two fattest pigs to rescue the real Grandpa Wolf and Little Red Wolf. The Woodsman immediately cuts open the 2nd Pig and frees Little Red Wolf, but now he has to quickly open the 1st Pig so he can free the real Grandpa Wolf.
Little Red Wolf:Finally!!! Thank you so so much!! I don’t know how I can ever repay you for saving me! Please save my Grandpa’s life!! I cant wait to see my Grandpa again!
Pig 1: NOOOOOOO!!! We didn’t want to eat Grandpa Wolf! Please forgive us!
Pig 3: Go away! We didn’t do you any harm!
Woodsman: You should have thought about that before you ate an innocent Grandpa Wolf and his lovely grand daughter, Little Red Wolf!
Narrator: Little Red Wolf hides from the dangerous pigs, as the Woodsman cuts open the other fattest pig, and there is Grandpa Wolf inside!!!
Pig 1: Ahhhh!!!!!
Narrator: Little Red Wolf comes out of her hiding place so happy to see her Grandpa!
Little Red Wolf:( hugging Grandpa) I’m so glad you're alive!!!!!
Woodsman: OK, I’m glad everything worked out, I’ll be on my way now, to continue my job.
Little Red Wolf: Can you please walk me home?
Woodsman: Yes! Of course I can, but first let’s get rid of these pigs!!!
Scene 8 Jakub: Props red cape for Little Red Wolf, woodsman costume, basket + cookies, door.
Little Red Wolf:Thank you again for saving me and my precious Grandpa!!!!
Woodsman: No problem, it was a pleasure to help you!
Narrator: They were almost home.
Little Red Wolf: OK,so now we have to go our separate ways-I’ll be visiting my Grandpa more often, so that I might see you there!
Woodsman: Yes, I’ll be hanging around Grandpa Wolf’s house, just in case some other bad pigs come along.
Little Red Wolf: Yes, THANK YOU AGAIN and bye for now! See you soon!
Scene 1 Props:
Scene 2 Props:
Scene 3 Props:Grandpa wolf’s house,bed,closet and a door,
Scene 4 Props: A basket + cookies, Little Red Wolf long red hood/ poncho,
Scene 5 Props: cookies, cape,
scene 6 Props: fake body, fake hair Alex W
Scene 8 Props:
little red wolf red cape,woodsman costume, basket + cookies
Characters
- Little Red Wolf- Nicky
- Pig 1/Grandpa Wolf- Jakub
- Pig 2 - Remer
- Pig 3 - Alex D.
- Woodsman- Alex W.
- Narrator- Marija
- Props Person- Alex D
- Changing Scenes- Alex D
Little Red Wolf was baking chocolate cookies in her kitchen, which she greatly enjoyd doing. She decided to go and give some of her chocolate cookies to her Grandpa Wolf. As she was walking through the forest she meets the 3 Bad Pigs. The 3 Bad Pigs tell her to go another way to her Grandpa’s because the way she is going, is blocked. The 3 Pigs quickly take a shortcut, while Little Red Wolf is still walking. When the pigs arrive at her Grandpa Wolf’s house they eat him up! The 1st pig hides in the closet, the 2nd pig hides under the bed and the 3rd pig pretends he is Grandpa Wolf . After a long tiring walk, Little Red Wolf finally gets to her Grandpa’s house. She knocks on the door & her Grandpa says “Come in!” Suddenly the 2 Bad Pigs that were hiding, jumped onto Little Red Wolf and grabbed the Wolf’s hands while the pig that pretends to be the Grandpa eats Little Red Wolf. The 3 Bad Pigs fall into a deep sleep... The Woodsman was chopping down some trees, when he hears snoring which doesn't surprise him because he knows that Grandpa Wolf snores, but he still goes down to Grandpa Wolf’s house to investigate, and see what’s happening. He quickly realizes what has happened, he kills the 3 Bad Pigs and saves Little Red Wolf and her Grandpa.
Scene 1:Marija Props: Basket,Cookies, Little Red Wolf
Narrator: Once upon a time, there lived a wolf named Little Red Wolf. She loved visiting her Grandpa because she had no parents. One day when she heard that her Grandpa was sick she immediately decided that she wanted to go visit him and help him get better. She especially wanted to take him some of her delicious chocolate-chip cookies.
Little Red Wolf: Ohhh! It’s really great fun making such yummy cookies. I should take some to my Grandpa because I know how much he loves them! I can’t wait to see how happy he’ll be!
Scene 2: Amber Props:Basket (+ cookies in basket),Long Hood/Poncho.
Narrator: Little Red Wolf sets off from home to her Grandpa’s house. As she skips along, she hears soft footsteps. Suddenly, she sees three little pigs blocking her way.
Little Red Wolf: (happily) Greetings three little pigs.
1st Pig (angrily): We are not little!
2nd Pig (with attitude):Yeah!!!
Little Red Wolf: (confused) Okay then, you aren't little..... if you say so.
(Little Red Wolf passes the three little pigs.)
Narrator: She continues along her way to Grandpa’s house.
Scene 3 Alex D : Props Grandpa wolfs house,bed,closet and a door
Narrator: When the three pigs arrive at Grandpa Wolf’s house, the first pig grabs and quickly gobbles up Grandpa Wolf.
All Pigs:(worried and excitedly) “QUICKLY HIDE!!!”
Pig 1: Let’s hide somewhere. I’ll pretend to be Grandpa Wolf so Little Red Wolf doesn’t realize we’ve eaten her Grandpa.
Pig 2: I’ll hide under the bed!
Pig 3: I’ll hide in the closet!
All Pigs: Now, grab her and we’ll have an even bigger feast!
Narrator: One pig pretends to be Grandpa Wolf, another hides in the closet and the last pig hides under the bed. After a few minutes, they are all in their positions, ready to attack and eat Little Red Wolf.
Scene 4 and 5 Marijn: Props A basket + cookies, a red cape for Little Red Wolf.
Narrator: When Little Red Wolf arrives at her Grandpa’s house, she knocks on the door and hears a deep voice call her to come in.
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf: Come in, my darling!
Little Red Wolf: (happily): Hi Grandpa. I found out that you were sick, so I came to see you. Wow! You do look very sick.
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf:Yes my dear, I’m very, very sick.
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf (sniffing): OOH!!! What is that delicious smell ??? Could it be my favourite cookies?
Little Red Wolf: Yes Grandpa, they are your favorite cookies!!!
I came to cheer you up a bit!!!
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf:Thank you, I always knew you were kind and caring.
Little Red Wolf: Grandpa, something strange happened on the way here. I met some weird pigs in the woods and they told me to take a shortcut that actually took me a lot longer.
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf: OOOHH my dear, you know that you should never ever trust strangers!!!!
Little Red Wolf: I know Grandpa! Anyway, I’m here now. Look, I’ve brought you some of your favorite cookies!
1st Pig /Grandpa Wolf: Come closer my dear, and let me try some.
Scene 6 Nicky Props: fake body, fake hair.
Narrator: As Little Red Wolf approaches Grandpa’s bed, he leaps forward and grabs her.
1st Pig / Grandpa Wolf: Thank you my darling but I would much rather EAT YOU!!
Little Red Wolf: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don’t want to be eaten! I’m too young to die!!!
Narrator: The two other little pigs rush out from their hiding places.
2nd and 3rd Pigs: Come on! Let’s GET her!!!!
(They all jump onto Little Red Wolf!)
Narrator: The 1st and the 3rd pigs grab Little Red Wolf while the 2nd Pig eats her.
2nd Pig: Yuck! There’s a hair in my mouth!!! I wish there wasn't so much hair!
1st and 3rd Pig: Hahahaha!!! You’ve got hair in your mouth!!!
2nd Pig: Yeah! Whatever!
1st Pig:(yawning) I’m tired! I’m going to sleep!
2nd Pig: Me two!
3rd Pig: Me three!
Narrator: Within a few minutes, they were all fast asleep.
Scene 7:Remer Props: ax, bed, knife
Narrator:The Woodsman is walking past Grandpa Wolf’s house when he hears someone snoring. He isn’t surprised as he knows Grandpa Wolf snores a lot and loudly. Anyway, he still goes to see what was happening. He sees the three pigs in a deep, deep sleep and realizes what has happened! He knows that he has to quickly cut open the two fattest pigs to rescue the real Grandpa Wolf and Little Red Wolf. The Woodsman immediately cuts open the 2nd Pig and frees Little Red Wolf, but now he has to quickly open the 1st Pig so he can free the real Grandpa Wolf.
Little Red Wolf:Finally!!! Thank you so so much!! I don’t know how I can ever repay you for saving me! Please save my Grandpa’s life!! I cant wait to see my Grandpa again!
Pig 1: NOOOOOOO!!! We didn’t want to eat Grandpa Wolf! Please forgive us!
Pig 3: Go away! We didn’t do you any harm!
Woodsman: You should have thought about that before you ate an innocent Grandpa Wolf and his lovely grand daughter, Little Red Wolf!
Narrator: Little Red Wolf hides from the dangerous pigs, as the Woodsman cuts open the other fattest pig, and there is Grandpa Wolf inside!!!
Pig 1: Ahhhh!!!!!
Narrator: Little Red Wolf comes out of her hiding place so happy to see her Grandpa!
Little Red Wolf:( hugging Grandpa) I’m so glad you're alive!!!!!
Woodsman: OK, I’m glad everything worked out, I’ll be on my way now, to continue my job.
Little Red Wolf: Can you please walk me home?
Woodsman: Yes! Of course I can, but first let’s get rid of these pigs!!!
Scene 8 Jakub: Props red cape for Little Red Wolf, woodsman costume, basket + cookies, door.
Little Red Wolf:Thank you again for saving me and my precious Grandpa!!!!
Woodsman: No problem, it was a pleasure to help you!
Narrator: They were almost home.
Little Red Wolf: OK,so now we have to go our separate ways-I’ll be visiting my Grandpa more often, so that I might see you there!
Woodsman: Yes, I’ll be hanging around Grandpa Wolf’s house, just in case some other bad pigs come along.
Little Red Wolf: Yes, THANK YOU AGAIN and bye for now! See you soon!
Narrator: The moral of the story is never ever trust strangers!
Thanks for coming to our play!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!!
These are the Props we needed for the shadow play!!!Scene 1 Props:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Amber
- Basket: Marijn
Scene 2 Props:
- Basket:Nikita
- long red hood/ poncho- Mrs. J
Scene 3 Props:Grandpa wolf’s house,bed,closet and a door,
Scene 4 Props: A basket + cookies, Little Red Wolf long red hood/ poncho,
Scene 5 Props: cookies, cape,
scene 6 Props: fake body, fake hair Alex W
- Scene 7 Props:ax, bed, knife
Scene 8 Props:
little red wolf red cape,woodsman costume, basket + cookies
I think the best one was the witch's trick and Repunzal because they were very creative stories and some of them were funny, too. Here are the shadow play's names.
- Little Red Wolf
- Rapunzel
- Gingerbread Man
- Last but not least....
- The Witch's trick
WARNING: THEY ARE NOT IN ORDER!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment