I thought we were gonna die. I was getting used to the darkness and also the trembling. Not with fear. Just cold. My grand-daughter had a fever. I knew that because whenever she is sick, she starts getting as hot as the sun. We tried to call for help but we knew nobody could hear us. But we tried so hard, that we almost gave up. But then, we heard some funny noises. The noise kept on going and also growing louder and louder every hour. At afternoon, we felt the dirt shake. I thought it was another earthquake but after a few moments later, a hand stuck out! It looked as if it was a zombie but it was actually the construction guys. We were saved! We trembled with excitement and when we finally got out, My feet couldn't move! So they took me in a wheel chair. After a while, I could stand up. We all hugged so hard that you would almost pop your eyes out!
No comments:
Post a Comment