What I learned this week was:
Math: How to find an area of a triangle or a parellogram. I also learned what a base and height mean.
Reading: I learned lots of new words such as rigid or predicament!
Writing: I learned how to banish boring words and put commas, capitals, periods, etc.
P.Y.P.: I learned about my exhibition topic (orphans) and writing a freestyle poem.
That's really what I have learned!
Math: How to find an area of a triangle or a parellogram. I also learned what a base and height mean.
Reading: I learned lots of new words such as rigid or predicament!
Writing: I learned how to banish boring words and put commas, capitals, periods, etc.
P.Y.P.: I learned about my exhibition topic (orphans) and writing a freestyle poem.
That's really what I have learned!
GREAT week of learning! I LOVE YOUR POEM- post it to your Blog!
ReplyDelete